Welcome to the site of the Global Alliance for Entrepreneurship and Business Development (Global AEBD)! We are a 501c3 nonprofit organization whose mission is to harness local and international entrepreneurial opportunities by helping to bring together entrepreneurial minds through relevant online learning events, dialoguing, interactions, and networking.
Our commitment and dedication to our key objective and customers is reinforced by our legal institutional status: as a 501c3 any net earnings derived from our program and operations will always be reinvested in the upscaling of our services and the strengthening of our noble purpose.
Our mission is based on the following convictions, that Entrepreneurs:
- Are the visionary drivers that guide business, self-employment, and nonprofits undertakings through startup or expansion.
- Deal with obstacles and innovation challenges; transform knowledge assets and insight; foresee opportunities, and secure the appropriate resources.
- Envision, develop, produce, and/or market products and services that bring about solutions to economic and social challenges.
Entrepreneurialism Is the engine behind any modern economy and society, and is practiced by,
- Entrepreneurs, and entrepreneurially-minded people in large organizations –or “intrapreneurs.”
- Technical colleges, university programs concerned with entrepreneurial growth, and vocational educators.
- Business incubators and technology transfer experts, venture and angel investors, nonprofit foundations, and franchisers and franchisees.
- All individuals and organizations that advocate or support entrepreneurial programs and activities.
Entrepreneurship is a most rightful way to earn economic and social gains!
We welcome all entrepreneurs and practitioners of entrepreneurialism.
Boosting synergies among them is a major objective of our institutional endeavor!